Friday, September 5, 2008

Urgent Prayer Request

Friends, please pray for my friend Kenzie who is 26 weeks pregnant with her third child, Faith Claire. She started having contractions on Wednesday and was admitted to the hospital. The medication they have been giving her seems to have stopped working and contractions have been picking back up. Kenzie and her husband lost a son earlier this year to Trisomy 18 and their journey and faith has been a great inspiration to me during the past few months.
http://thestanfieldjourney.blogspot.com

Yet he did not waver thru unbelief regarding the promise of God but was strengthened in his faith and gave glory to God, being fully persuaded that God had power to do what He had promised. Romans 4:20

4 comments:

Keisha said...

I found your blog by reading thru Kenzie's. It was a day she requested prayer for you and your family. I just wanted to drop by and say.. I'm very sorry for your loss & praying for healing and comfort.

I know God is holding him in his arms.. as He wraps his other arm around you in comfort.
Blessings,
Keisha Walker
www.walkerwalker.blogspot.com

Melissa said...

Kenzie has been a strong prayer warrior for yor family and many others (thats how I cam across your blog too); and we will all lift her up in prayer for the safety and health of her and baby Faith.

We will continue to pray for you and your family.... It's crazy how God works, even through the technology that we live with now. :)

Anonymous said...

I'm praying for Kenzie and baby Faith.

Michelle said...

I have been going back to the Stanfield's blog since you made your post. Today, it has been removed. Do you know if everything is ok?

Michelle